Saturday, June 03, 2006

Signature Songs - I

Rock

[1] Elvis Presley – Heartbreak Hotel, Blue Suede Shoes
[2] Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin', Blowin in the wind.
[3] Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonite, Layla, Tears in heaven
[4] Cream – Sunshine of your love
[5] Rolling Stones – [I cant get no]Satisfaction, Start me up
[6] Steppenwolf - Born to be wild, Magic carpet ride
[7] Jimi Hendrix - Purple haze, Foxy lady
[8] Simon & Garfunkel - I am a Rock, Homeward Bound, Bridge over troubled water
[9] The Kinks - Lola, You really got me going, Taking care of business
[10] The Who - My Generation
[11] Animals - House of Rising Sun
[12] The Doors - Roadhouse Blues, Light my fire, Riders on the storm
[13] Duran Duran - Ordinary World, A view to kill
[14] Bruce Springsteen - Born on the USA

My fav - "We will rock you" - Queen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home