Saturday, June 03, 2006

Signature Songs - III

Soul / R&B ...

[1] Ray Charles - What’d I say, I got a woman, Georgia on my mind
[2] James Brown - Get on up [Sex machine ], I feel good;
Say it loud [I’m black n proud]
[3] Marvin Gaye - Sexual healing, You sexy thang, Aint no mountain high enough
[4] Otis Redding - Sitting on the dock of the bay
[5] Smokey Robinson & Miracles - You really got a hold on me
[6] Barry White - You’re my first, my Last, my everything
[7] Temptations - My Girl, Aint too prod to beg
[8] Commodores - Easy, Lady
[9] Sam Cooke - Summertime
[10] Stevie Wonder – Part time lover; Signed sealed delivered, Superstition ...

4 Comments:

At 08 June, 2006 09:08, Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Hey! love the lists of the respective genres which are pretty much all-encompassing of their respective genres.. nice to see people who know their music! Cheerio!

 
At 08 June, 2006 09:22, Blogger Intern said...

Welcome here @ prmod!

I'm more of the old school types.love older genres, though cant avoid new ones as its everywhere!

 
At 10 June, 2006 04:16, Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Heh! pretty much how i like my music..! totally love the 50's 60's and 70's! Always wishing i was born back in the 60's! Although cant avoid the new ones since yea, they're everywhere!! haha

 
At 10 June, 2006 23:15, Blogger Intern said...

Thats so nice to hear @ prmod

 

Post a Comment

<< Home