Saturday, June 03, 2006

Songs in movies

Romantic Comedies ...

[1] Notting Hill - Ain't No Sunshine [Bill Withers]
When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating
[2] My Best Friends Wedding - Wishin' N Hopin' [Dusty Springfield]
[3] Parent Trap - LOVE [Nat King Cole]
[4] Sleepless in Seattle - When I fall in love [Celine Dion]
[5] What Woman Wants - What a girl wants - Christina Aguilera
The Best Is Yet To Come [Nancy Wilson], Bitch [Meredith Brooks]
[6] Dirty Dancing - Will you still love me tomorro [Shirelles]
[7]Four weddings and a funeral - Love is all around [Wet Wet Wet]
[8] You’ve got mail - Signed Sealed Delivered I'm Yours [Stevie Wonder]
[9] French Kiss - Someone Like You [Van Morrison]
[10] Love Actually - The Trouble With Love Is [Kelly Clarkson];
Both Sides Now [Joni Mitchell]
[11] Bridget Jones Diary - It's Raining Men [Geri Halliwell]
[12] Alfie - Old habits die hard [ Mick Jagger]


Some more ...
1. Top Gun - You take my breath away [Berlin]
2. Pulp Fiction - Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon [Neil Diamond ]
3. Catch me if you can - Embraceable You [Billie Holiday]
4. Casablanca - As Time goes by [Nat King Cole]
5. As good as it gets - I love you for sentimental reasons [Nat King Cole]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home